Ever since I saw Sango in Awesome Planet I can't help but crave for it. I have been planning to go there with my friends but it never seems to work. Finally! After weeks of planning I was able to try it out. My friend, Eugene, accompanied me to Sango. We kinda got lost at first eventually we were able to find it.
They sell different kinds of burger, typical American food, with something distinctively Japanese like teriyaki. It's really interesting and it is somewhat similar to Nomimono. Anyway, when you're in Sango there's plenty to keep you amused, especially if you’re a fan of all things Japanese. An LCD screen shows Japanese music videos. On the other side of the room is a shelf stacked with Japanese magazines and comics. Its really fun browsing Japanese graphic novels a.k.a MANGAS! hahahaha.
Itadakimasu!
Gochisosama deshita!
What's even more interesting is their bathroom. Hahahaha. Its so Japanese! Everything is automated. All in all, I had fun eating at Sango. Hahaha. Its cheap, it won’t even cost more than two hundred bucks. Ja Ne! Sango desu.
1 comment:
best fries:)
Post a Comment